How We Work
A Client Focused, Results Orientated Approach
Values and Principles
Our approach to every engagement is value based. Our focus is always to help clients work more effectively both by helping individuals take control of their roles and careers and groups and work more effectively together. All work begins and ends with the client and is based on four key values:
Challenge & honesty
Executive Coaching and Leadership Transition
We work to refresh how you fit into your professional world and to think about opportunities to achieve a higher level of meaning and satisfaction. My particular expertise is working with senior talent in the global professional services environment.
In every coaching process, we explore the wishes of the individual client but always within the wider context of your professional environment and ambitions – for coaching outcomes to be successful they need to be linked to tangible and realistic objectives.
For every engagement I follow the key principles that underpin my approach to coaching.
Consider these questions to see if you would benefit from my coaching process:
- Do you feel your work-life balance needs some attention?
- Do you wonder if there are better things out there?
- Do you wake up some days and wonder what happened to your early dreams?
- Is there a part of you that seems to have gone missing? Would you like the “whole you” back?
- Are you ‘spinning too many plates’ in your day-to-day work?
- Are you the leader you hoped to become?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions then you might find it useful to have an initial, no obligation, confidential conversation to see how we might be able to explore building your career success further.